Friday, March 4, 2016

TWO BIRDS MIXED MEDIA CANVAS tutorial by Susanne

Hi, my dear mixed media friends! Susanne writing today and I'd like to share this springy mixed media canvas with you. I love to decorate my walls with themes matching the upcoming season. I am totally in the mood of spring! Instead of a photo tutorial, I have a video today for you to watch the process! So grab yourself a cup of coffee or whatever you love, scroll down a bit and enjoy!





Here are some close-ups:





I hope you had fun watching me creating. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask in the comments!

See you soon,
Susanne.



ARTplorations stencils:
Leaf Prints
Tribal Swirls
Leaf Bliss Large
Feathers and Arrows Large

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! It is stunning!! So cheerful and happy colors on the canvas and love those two birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous canvas - love those birds and the video was cool! It was brilliant seeing how you achieved such wonderful results. Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .its Amazing ..loved the colors ..birds ..Thanks for sharing the video !

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog