Friday, February 12, 2016

MIXED MEDIA PLANNER STICKERS tutorial by Susanne

Hi, my dear mixed media friends. Susanne here today. I have a quick and easy tutorial for you how you can make some eye catching planner stickers.


Isn't this a gorgeous highlight on every planner page?



Start with a gelli print. I used the Leaf Bliss LARGE stencil for this one.


Cut out some shapes. If you cover the back of your paper with double sided tape before cutting you will get a sticker. Stamp some of you favourite sentiments. I used stamps from Fond Expressions 2 and Subway Art Builders: Dare. There are so many awesome words in these sets.



Add some color with watersoluble crayons. I love to use the Neocolor II crayons.



Take some pastel pencils to create more details on your stickers.


Use a white and black uni POSCA marker to set some highlights.


Finally: Use them in you planner!




Thank you for stopping by today. Please visit my blog for more inspiration.

Hugs,
Susanne


Products used:
ARTplorations Leaf Bliss LARGE stencil
STAMPlorations stamps: Fond Expressions 2 and Subway Art Builders: Dare

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so clever, lots of fun and such a good idea...love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful idea to create stickers ,Loved them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! I've made these before, but needed the reminder. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog